Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

The Department Store/Mall thing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

The Department Store/Mall thing Empty
PostSubject: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:20 pm

Da Mall located somewhere in New York. Don't ask me which one cause I have no clue.

Enjoy shopping. Don't waste money. Be smart. Be safe. <3

~ ~ ~

{ Alyssa }
My eyes lit up as Jayce and I entered after deciding we would take a shopping trip instead. I was wearing something much more casual than my usual camp outfit, and I was doning a black leather jacket infused with magic to help mask the scent I gave out to other monsters. Whatever I may have smelt like to them. . .

"Where do we start? There's soooo many places!" I exclaim, lacing my hands with his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:26 pm

~Jayce
"Well, in all honesty, the most important thing I need is some underwear. Wanna help me pick some out? You can check out the lingerie section while we're there if you need something."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:33 pm

{ Alyssa }
My cheeks turned a soft pink, "Uh-uh sure, I guess that'll be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:41 pm

~Jayce
"I mean, only if you need something," I say as I lead her into the store. I look around, looking for the boxer briefs section. Hopefully the prices wouldn't be too bad.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:47 pm

{ Alyssa }
I allow him to lead me, my eyes wandering from section to section. There was like a million brands of the same thing, it didn't make sense. Or at least not to me. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:00 pm

~Jayce
"Do you see anything you like?" I ask, seeing her looking around, meanwhile holding a pair of red boxer briefs in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:04 pm

{ Alyssa }
I turn around, noticing what he was holding. My face turns possibly as red as the briefs themselves, "It's. . . uh, they're great. Red fits you," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:22 pm

~Jayce
"I'm gonna keep looking for another pair, can you hold these for a second?"
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:35 pm

{ Alyssa }
"S-Sure. . ." I say softly, holding onto the red briefs while he looked for another pair. Again my eyes drifted and I spotted a bunch of different lingerie for girls. Just from here I wondered how the hell hounds people could wear that. . . Though, they looked cute. . .

I sighed quietly and went back to watching him shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:41 pm

~Jayce
I come back with two more pairs, a black one and a dark blue one which would probably be enough.

"Is there something you want to buy here, or should we move on?"
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:46 pm

{ Alyssa }
My eyes wander towards the isle I had spotted earlier before returning back to his, "No, I'm okay, we can move on," I smile softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:00 pm

~Jayce
"Come on, there has to be something you want," I say, noticing how she looked elsewhere. "We're not leaving until you buy something for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:08 pm

{ Alyssa }
My lips purse as he speaks, "Fine, I'll go get something," I shove the briefs into his hand and walk towards the female lingerie.

Without much thought I pick up one of the white ones and hold it up, examining it. Suddenly I feel myself change perspectives about them, "OH MY GOSH! This is so cuuutttteee!" I squeal, getting a few looks from some of the mortals shopping nearby.

Last edited by Alyssa Serrano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:13 pm

~Jayce
"It looks really nice. You should probably try it on, just to make sure it fits."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:15 pm

{ Alyssa }
"You're right! I'll go do it right now!" I say before rushing to the nearest fitting room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:33 pm

~Jayce
I wait outside the dressing room, looking through some shirts on a rack nearby.

"You okay in there?"
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:38 pm

{ Alyssa }
"Y-Yea!" I call out from the dressing room, examining myself in the mirror provided inside. Why was something like this so cute!?

Peaking out from behind the curtain I say, "It fits."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:00 pm

~Jayce
"Great," I shout back, a few shirts I'd picked out in hand. "Alright, I think I'm all done here. Just give me what you're getting and I'll go to the register so we can go get some chocolate strawberries up on the second floor. If you're up for it."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:04 pm

{ Alyssa }
"NO STRAWBERRIES!" I shout from behind the curtain before clearing my throat, "I mean, I don't like strawberries but I like chocolate. . ." After removing the lingerie and putting my original clothes back on I returned to my spot next to him, handing him what I wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:15 pm

~Jayce
"Just kidding!" I say, laughing a little as I head to the register. I pay for the clothes and lead the way to the chocolate shop, which was full of a wide range of different options.

"There's fudge, truffles, you name it. Do you know what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:22 pm

{ Alyssa }
"Truffles sound funny, I want one," I say, squatting down to poke the glass screen with a plate of truffles on the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:48 pm

~Jayce
"Good choice. Truffles are my favorite kind of chocolates," I say, buying two and handing her one as I head out of the store.

Walking up to a map, I browse the list of various stores that were along this street.

"Let's see, there's a lot of more clothing stores, there's the Apple Store, there's some food places, and a Build-a-Bear workshop. We could go back to Camp now; it is getting a little late, but we can stop at one more place if you want."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:53 pm

{ Alyssa }
"Build-a-Bear!" I exclaim, "I wanna build a bear! Let's go there before we go back!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:11 pm

~Jayce
"If you say so," I shrug, heading back out onto the street and walking down to where the store was. It looked huge from the outside, and was full of little children. But hey, why not?
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:25 pm

{ Alyssa }
"Oooh! Look at this place it's so cool!" I beam, entering without wasting another moment. Inside I began to become very confused. There was a bunch of little children and station-like things.

Shit, where did I start? How exactly did I do this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Department Store/Mall thing
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next