Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

Hobbies and jobs :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hobbies and jobs :D Empty
PostSubject: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:00 am

What do you guys wanna be when you're older?

I want to be a Genetic engineer or a lawyer Very Happy. For hobbies, I'm currently on Pointe for ballet, Piano, and photography too Smile. I'm also going to start acting this year too Very Happy....

What do you guys want to do when you're all older and what are your hobbies now?
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:02 am

I don't know what I want to be, but I read a lot, and I play the Flute, the Clarinet, and the Piano! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:05 am

That's cool! One of my friend loves to read, and plays the instruments you play Very Happy. Any sports you do?
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:06 am

I don't really like sports that much, but i'm ok at rounders, tennis, cycling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:09 am

I'm not really a sports person either xD. I'm more into the arts. I dance Pointe (look it up if you don't know) and I am going to start acting in a month or two. Some people do consider certain levels of dancing, sports. I can swim well though. I once tried out for a swim team and I got in... but it interferred with my dance, so I chose dance instead XD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:36 pm

I wanna be a librarian! Then the policy no reading on the job hopefully won't apply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:50 pm

That would be fun! I wonder if you actually can read on the job. Hmmmmm....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm

So what else do ya'll do?
Back to top Go down
Leroy Nezhno
Retired Staff
Leroy Nezhno

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:13 pm

I have lots of hobbies. I play piano and flute and am trying to pick up the ukulele right now (also singing). In high school, I wrestled, fenced, and rowed. Outside of school I'm a pretty experienced outdoors-man and I love to go on backpacking expeditions. I also did quizbowl (kind of like team trivia). Now that I'm in college, I'm majoring in civil engineering and will probably specialize in structural engineering or design. A few careers that I'm thinking or have thought about are structural engineer (working for a company like Boeing or something), civil engineer (military or government job), and a little more different ones are video game design and archaeology. I'm thinking of minoring in anthropology, and some other extracurricular clubs that look fun are the Judo, Krav Maga, and ballroom dance clubs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:18 pm

You're really well rounded it seems Very Happy. Wow, you're hobbies are really interesting ones too Smile
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Name: Chelle Optasia
Godly Parent: Melinoe
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:00 am

That is really cool... I wanna play the guitar. I love singing, but just for the enjoyment. I actually would make it into my career given the opportunity, but one thing my parents have given me is realistic expectations, so... (They've actually made it kind of obvious they would not support a singing career for me -.-)

Otherwise, I want to be an architect, which my parents have also tried to discourage once because of the unemployment rate, but it's kind of my second dream. I refuse to let it go.
Back to top Go down
http://wishingwisteria.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:57 am

That's cool! I originally wanted (and still want to do, beleive me, i'm not gonna give up xD) to have an acting career on the big screen. My parents have strongly discouraged the acting career, mainly because no one knows if you're going to make it or not. I'm still trying to get into small acting parts in movies, so I can start going up. Otherwise, I want to be a genetic engineer or a lawyer.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:52 am

I have wanted to be many things. first, i wanted to be a vet (6 - 10 yrs) then i wanted to be a teacher (10 - 12), then an architect (12-13) and now my mind is telling me i want to be an actress or a film director! lol the things i want to do
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:51 pm

What I wanna be when I grow up... Is a website designer. xD Haha. Or a writer...

I'm currently into writing, drawing, and singing. I did Middle School Chorus and now High school Chorus when school starts. (hopefully I'm put in the class! CROSS YOUR FINGERS! xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Maybe I could work at a book store!? Not much of a diffrence to librarian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies and jobs :D   Hobbies and jobs :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hobbies and jobs :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Demigods :: Outside of Camp :: Off Topic Section-
Jump to: