Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
(American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
(American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
(American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
(American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
(American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
(American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
(American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
(American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
(American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
(American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

(American) Football Discussions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet
Name: Logan Henderson
Godly Parent: Athena
Years of Camp: 6

(American) Football Discussions Empty
PostSubject: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:56 am

Anyone want to talk about the Super Bowl, I'm your guy. Pats win! Seahawks are cheaters and crybabies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:03 am

The Seahawks are just so childish it's sad. I've always been a Patriots fan (my dad is from Boston so yeah) but honestly that fight at the end almost ruined the game for me. In any case, it was a pretty great game all in all. The commercials were kind of disappointing this year. The dancing sharks were hilarious lmfao. Best catch of the game was definitely by the Seahawks, however.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:08 am

Play of the game: Butler's INT. It won the game for the Pats. And he's a rookie! I have always been Anti-Seahawk

As for the commercials: The Bud Light one wasn't bad. Real-life Pacman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:10 am

That was so strange. Personal favorite was the burrito. But yeah that interception was sick. Seahawks are sore losers, but that catch was still amazing though.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:13 am

Yeah. Maybe we can start a petition to kick the Seattle Seahawks out of the NFL and replace them with a team in Vegas/London/LA or somewhere else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:32 am

(American) Football Discussions Image12
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:49 am

I loved those dancing sharks. My mom said they would induce nightmares
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:00 am

The winning play though. (American) Football Discussions 3832798286 (American) Football Discussions 3129028551 I dont really like american football very much but that last play the greatest thing Very Happy And the Seahawks I think over all played really hard as well. I mean the Patriots dont forget also got a yellow flag for holding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:25 am

At the end though the Seahawks acted like a bunch of 5 year olds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:28 am

Well because they played so hard. Im sure most would be just as disappointed if they played as hard and lost, when they were inches away from a possible win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:32 am

That's no excuse to start a fight. That's just disgraceful, especially for such a big television event. They're supposed to be professionals. Lose with grace, at the very least. Of course they can be angry and disappointed, but it's their own fault and they shouldn't act like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:35 am

I guess I missed the fight, didnt know about that. Oh but Katy Perry at the half time show riding in on that lion puppet though{or tiger couldnt figure out which it was} Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:36 am

Yeah that was pretty insane lol. I love Katy Perry but sometimes she seems over the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:38 am

I think that she is ok singer but I didnt like her very live. As some one who sings myself, there were pitchy parts that I caught, but over all very entertaining to watch:) Im just realizeing how obnoxious this sounds. Side note, I do not think of of myself as good singer, just someone who has an ear for hearing pitch change. Thats not any better is it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:09 am

Yeah the live version wasn't the same as the studio version, but at least she didn't lip sync.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:13 am

Very true. And she didn't try to sing both the back up part and chorus as a lot of singers do then they just sound out of breath and make more mistakes. But sill I cant get over the huge puppet that she rode in on:D
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Going back to the ending, Jermaine Kearse's bizarre catch was one of THE best plays I've ever seen. At that point I thought they had lost the game. And then this rookie hero no one's ever heard of saves the day. Malcolm Butler, the guy who made the INT said: "I was wondering why I was in the game, on goal-line." No you knpw, Macolm Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (American) Football Discussions   (American) Football Discussions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(American) Football Discussions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Demigods :: Outside of Camp :: Off Topic Section-
Jump to: