Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
Cara and Marcus' Tale Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
Cara and Marcus' Tale Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
Cara and Marcus' Tale Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
Cara and Marcus' Tale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
Cara and Marcus' Tale Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
Cara and Marcus' Tale Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
Cara and Marcus' Tale Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
Cara and Marcus' Tale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
Cara and Marcus' Tale Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
Cara and Marcus' Tale Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

Cara and Marcus' Tale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

Cara and Marcus' Tale Empty
PostSubject: Cara and Marcus' Tale   Cara and Marcus' Tale Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:44 pm

We had been at camp about a week, and I was still depressed after Thomas cheated on me with Laura, the school 'babe'. I guess that the Hunt learned of us, demigod trains that we are. Artemis approached me after learning of my heartbreak, and asked me if I would like to remove men from my life entirely. I was a bit iffy, and asked if I'd still be allowed to be around Marcus. She smiled and said it was allowed, so I went to discuss it with him. He insisted that it was my life, and that he wouldn't stand in the way of what I wanted. I took that to mean that he was fine with it, so I became a Huntress. My first encounter with my father was one of the worst days of my life, but much worse for my twin. We were talking about what my immortality meant, and weaknesses, etc., when someone cleared their throat behind us. We whirled around, to see a middle aged man, what looked like a leopard skin cloak on his shoulders, and a glass of red wine in his hand. When we asked who he was, he explained that he was Dionysus, or godly parent, and it was quite evident from the slurring of his voice and the unfocused look in his eyes that he was very drunk. He asked what was going on, and I explained that I had just joined the Hunt. He didn't take it very well. Puffing out his chest, he asked Marcus if it was true, and when he nodded, grabbed him by the coast of his t-shirt, bringing him close to jobs face. Spittle flew from his lips as he ranted about how he had had demigod twins before, and how that had always ended badly, and here Marcus was, destroying his hopes at a perfect pair. I watched, helpless, as Dionysus expressed his disappointment in my twin, and threw him away from him, saying that in turn for cursing him with bad luck, he would curse Marcus. My twin slumped against a tree, unconscious, and I rushed to him as Dionysus vanished. He woke up a few minutes later, and thought everything was fine. But when he got angry, that was when the curse emerged. Luckily, I was there to calm him down, so everything was okay, but the appalling thing is that he never remembered the things he does while under the influence of the curse, which is heartbreaking. So far, we have found no cure.
Back to top Go down

Cara and Marcus' Tale
Page 1 of 1