Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Empty
PostSubject: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:56 am

Come here to chat about the House of Hades, the new Heroes of Olympus book. If you haven't read it, continue but be forewarned! There will be spoilers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:30 am

I'm about two thirds through... And the other day I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and someone posted something about Annabeth and I only read one part of it so I was freaking our
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:31 am

I finished it yesterday. What part have you got to? what page are you on? past 292? cos i really need to chat about 292!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:33 am

Ya I am but I have it on my phone IS THAT THE NICO THING
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:33 am

yeh with cupid... asnerukg vebhjdb ghjkserhjbgt zhjdrbghjsebrgnbzxnfbg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:35 am

OMG ya I did so not see that coming I read it like 4 times
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:37 am

I was sat there staring at the page for like 10 minutes. Im a really fast reader and so my parents looked over and wondered why i wasnt reading. "You ok?" they asked. i replied "Yeah..." In my mind I was going "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG PECO OR NICY!!!" lol Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:41 am

I feel really bad for Nico I mean cause I guess I still sort of see him as the mid from titans curse
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:44 am

I'm kind of scared... I kind of don't want to read the next book, and I kind of do? Because unless Percy goes out with two people at once, either Nico's heart or Annabeth's heart is gonna be broken, Percy's heart is gonna be broken because of that, and it's gonna be really confusing. I guess Rick put it in with good intentions, like trying to teach kids that being gay isnt bad, but... :3 I don't know if it was the right decision...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:59 am

I'm pretty sure Percy is gonna stick with Annabeth.... An I do think it was a sort of mature thing that rock stook in thrte
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:59 am

what? i think you've got a few typos...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:06 am

darn auto correct..... I just got on my computer, WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY was that it is a mature topic that Rick put in there and something very good for the audience to read about, its becoming a bit more popular now to make a character in a YA book gay and I think it spreads a good message to the readers
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:07 am

Yeah, but it was all a bit sudden, no hints or anything really. it feels like something he came up with on a spur of the moment... hmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:16 am

agreed but then again we have never really gotten the omniscient PoV with Nico so we don't know what he thinks.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:17 am

Good point, but then he could have given us warnings through the other characters, like in percy's view "Nico was staring at me" or in Annabeht's "Stop staring at Percy!"...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:22 am

you do have a point there..... who knows how it is going to play out
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:24 am

I think Nico should tell Percy and Percy sympathises. But other than that... I don't see how ... Leo. you don't think... Leo & Nico?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:25 am

perhaps, But I really am liking Leo and Calypso.....
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:26 am

*facepalm* forgot about that... no... Octavian? OMG this is too hard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:30 am

NO FREAKING WAY OCTAVIAN THE PSYCO GREEK HATING AUROR THAT STABS STUFFED ANIMALS SHOULD GO DIE OR SOMETHING. He is universally hated and Nico is way too good for him
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:31 am

AGREED! DIE OCTAVIAN, DIE! But I have a feeling that octavian will either turn out to be working for Gaia or be pretending to be working for Gaia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:35 am

ya I can see that coming I mean he is specifically going against Reyna's orders and stuff
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:36 am

But i have another feeling that octy (can we call him that please im too lazy to write out his name) will be good in the end, and die and reyna will be like "nooooooooo"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:44 am

I think that's too similar to the Luke thing though, I mean Octavian reminds me ALOT of Luke
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:45 am

yeah but he wasnt nice to start with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)   House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Hades Chat (SPOILER ALERT!!!)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next